July 12, 2014

OUTFITPOST: CROP-TOP SATURDAY



ph: private
Sandals: Primark, oversized shorts: Nelly.com, crop-top: vintage, sunnies: Zara, bag: Topshop

Good morning, it is Saturday and on this moment I am on my way to Zandvoort with Nanne of the blog Fashiable. Yesterday I had so much fun during my second day of Amsterdam Fashionweek. Yesterday evening I went to the Ready to Fish fashionshow and the afterparty at Jimmy Woo. I danced the night away and came home in the early morning. Anyway, more about that soon on the blog. First I want to share with you a new outfitpost. I was wearing this outfit yesterday morning in Amsterdam. It is still warm in Amsterdam and I decided to wear my oversized black shorts in combination with a crop-top and my shiny sandals. What do you think of this outfit? I keep you posted! 

Goedemorgen, het is zaterdag en op dit moment ben ik onderweg naar Zandvoort met Nanne van Fashiable. Gister was het tijd voor de tweede dag van de Mercedes Benz Amsterdam FashionWeek. Ik ging samen met Elise van de website Modemusthaves naar de show van Ready To Fish en danste daarna tot diep in de nacht op de afterparty in Jimmy Woo. Anyway, snel meer hierover op mijn blog. Eerst wil ik met jullie deze outfit delen. Deze outfit droeg ik vrijdag overdag toen ik even de stad in ging. Het is nog steeds warm in Amsterdam en besloot daarom te kiezen voor een oversized shorts in combinatie met een crop-top en sandaaltjes. Wat vind jij van deze outfit? Ik hou jullie op de hoogte! 

.

7 comments:

  1. Mooie outfit! Knappert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie outfit, staat je super zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I absolutely love your crop top <3 so chic!
    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look on you! You look so nice and tanned :)

    <3
    http://stylemaquillage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute look darling! Love the accessories too xoxoxo

    http://loveyenrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every new comment or follower and always visit your blog back. Thanks!

PS. for questions please send an email to info@ChloeSterk.nl ♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...